1. You need to choose products.
2. Add the products to the basket.
3. If You want to add to the chosen product some sweets or a toy add the products to the same basket.
4. You can change the number of the products or replace them with others.
5. When You are ready click the button to confirm your order.
6. You will be offered two ways of making the order (with registration and without it).
7. If you register You data will automatically be stored in our client database and You will be given the client code which
makes Your future ordering easier.
8. You can make orders without registration but You will have to enter your personal date again making the new order.
9. On the next page You must very carefully enter the personal data of the client , the time and the place of the delivery. You can write the text for the card or Your wishes about the delivery in the annotation.
10. Then You have to make the payment.
11.Methods of payment
Internet card payment (Visa, MasterCard)
After an order has been placed, the client is automatically directed to the payment page of E-Commerce Payment Gateway interface, where he shall insert his card data. E-Commerce Payment Gateway interface authorises the transaction at the bank through Nets Estonia AS. After entering the card number, security code and expiry date, the payment is authorised by the client`s bank. When the system requests the card data, the SSL, MasterCard SecureCode, Verified by Visa will be used, ensuring that the exchanged information cannot be copied or altered by unauthorised persons.
12.If You are the client of some Estonian bank you can pay choosing the link of Your bank.
If You choose a method of paying by an International Bank Transfer (SWIFT) note that
the money should come in full and in monetary EURO unit
ATTENTION!!! The international Bank Transfer can take till 5 working days. We kindly ask you to consider this when choosing the date and time of delivery.